A Diverse Portfolio
The Danube Group is a conglomerate of four distinguished companies, each excelling in its own field. Danube General Contracting, with its inception in 1989, is a pioneer in civil engineering works.
Seine Trading and Commercial Agencies serve as trusted trading agents for esteemed companies like Coast Trading for Industrial Equipment and Maintenance Co. L.L.C. from the UAE, Burj Al Arab Furniture Manufacturing and Trading from Jordan, Energy Alliance AG from Germany, and BUCK d.o.o. from Serbia. In addition, Wady Alfitir Plant Production & Agriculture Crops, also known as “Mushroom Valley,” was founded in 2010, focusing on agricultural investments to support the development of the agricultural industry in Iraq and provide high-quality, affordable food to the local population.
The Danube Group stands as a testament to excellence and innovation in various sectors.
Danube Engineering & General Contracting
First class classifies Engineering and Construction Company established 2005 with large
numbers of major projects. With our qualified and experienced staff in Design, Surveying,
Engineering, Construction, and Consulting, we have been able to execute large numbers of
projects with domestic and foreign Clients. For details, see Danube Engineering &General
Danube Engineering and General Contracting is an Iraqi EPC private company. Essentially, the
bulk of Danube Group has been engaged with construction and civil engineering works since
1989. Danube Engineering & Construction is committed to excellence in construction works
by way of expertise, experience, and a strong work ethic. Danube has a talented and
dedicated staff that takes pride in their work while utilizing the latest construction technologies.
Good organization, a perfect qual
ity control plan, accurate time schedules are some of the main principles we adhere to in an
effort to obtain lasting client satisfaction on which we've built our reputation. Throughout our
history, we have developed a portfolio of satisfied government; local and international clients
recognize and depend on the quality of our services. Successful cooperation with many local
and international partners, always on time and within budget, has resulted in winning
performance of highly valued services and vital projects still standing as a model of high quality.
High technology, modern equipment and material base are consistently brought to bear by our
dedicated senior staff; the majority are highly educated and skilled engineers, design specialists,
surveyors, and supervisors for several varying types of construction and electromechanical
works. The senior staff includes highly experienced and educated architects, surveyors,
mechanical, electrical and many other specialties engineers.
Danube’s activities in the field of Engineering and General Contracting have included: –
1. Surveying, design and construction of roads and bridges.
2. Design and construction of hospitals and schools.
3. Construction, mechanical and electrical contracting, design, and consulting including all phases of
construction and demolition of varying types of residential and commercial buildings, tunnels,
railways, airports, storage tanks, irrigation projects, drainage systems, ports, sewage systems.
4. Installing manufacturing machinery and equipment, pumping stations, communication projects,
air-conditioning systems, electrical works, sanitary works, water treatment, all types of steel
works and structures.
5. International and local trading activities (both export and import).
6. Delivery and purchasing of vehicles, equipment, and tools.
7. Storing projects and systems for various kinds of goods and products.
8. All types of transport, customs clearance, and insurance activities.
9. Indigenous production of several types of construction material.
Seine Commercial Agencies and General Trading
has decades of experience in trading through the export of local products and import and representation of foreign manufacturers supported by a large supplier and transport network that delivers goods to stores and salons all around Iraq.
We are a trading agent for Coast Trading for Industrial Equipment and Maintenance Co. L.L.C., UAE based company, Burj Al Arab Furniture manufacturing and Trading, Jordan Based Company, Energy Alliance AG, Germany based company, BUCK d.o.o. Company from Serbia.
We fully support the international movement of goods to serve our Iraqi economy and to achieve a higher standard of living for the Iraqi people. We specialize in and look forward to meeting your needs for the export of Iraqi goods and import and marketing services for your foreign products. At Danube Group, we pride ourselves on timely shipment delivery to nationwide retail and wholesale businesses utilizing our market-specific shipping networks.
Seine Trading and Commercial Agencies deal with trading in Iraq and neighboring countries. We also represent many international companies in Iraq. We believe that by cooperating with international companies we can import modern technology to better serve Iraqis
and local businesses. Our experienced staff is also devoted to improving our national economy by exporting Iraqi products to
foreign markets. Our strategy in this field is to grow small businesses and connect them to the international market. At Seine Trading and Commercial Agencies, we also focus on local marketing. Our employees also specialize in food service and catering. We strive to deliver the best service to all our clients.
1. Filling the needs of commercial agencies and representing foreign
companies in Iraq.
2. Exporting and importing goods to and from the Arab world and
3. All necessary administration activities of trading agencies, importing,
exporting, bidding for tenders, and signing contracts on behalf of a
company or an individual.
4. Selling and purchasing of assets and all requisite document
5. Performance of buying and renting manufacturing assets, machines,
equipment, tools and cars required by any company and performing
registration and administration procedures.
6. Specializing in international and local trading activities.
7. Technical services through opening workshops, selling shops,
stores with all necessary devices, equipment, and tools according to
8. Cooperation, bidding, tendering, signing contracts with public
unions, organizations, governmental and private sectors with strict
adherence to legal norms.
9. Importing and delivery of various foodstuffs to the private sector and
10. Production, transport and distribution of ready-made foods, fast food
and food staff.
11. Shipping all kinds of goods to and from Iraq and foreign countries.
12. Shipping cool or frozen foods.
13. Packing and manufacturing of packing materials.
14. Renting, selling and acquisition all kinds of commercial
and residential properties.
15. Financing and banking activities.
Wady Alfitir Agriculture Investments
Wady Alfitir for Plant Production and Agricultural Crops, Wady Alfitir Plant Production & Agriculture
Crops (Mushroom Plant “Mushroom Valley”). Mushrooms and Valley Company established in 2010 specialized in agricultural investments, as part of our efforts in agricultural industry development in Iraq and to help our people get the best quality of food at
the best price convenient to their living facilitates. The company started building a 500 tons/year Mushroom plant in Erbil as the first plant in the area and the second
plant in Iraq. The plant is based on the most modern high technology and equipment from the Netherlands, supported by highly educated experienced staff for the best results.
About Wady Alfitir
The Plant is 500 tons/year occupies 25,000 m², is cast with reinforced concrete and divides according to mushroom manufacturing processing and stages as hereunder:
1) Free composting area, which is about 1000 M², covered with concrete to keep the compose far from any inconvenient weather conditions that might hurt in the last composition stage.
2) Two peak heat tunnels (pasteurization room) where the compost will be pasteurized under controlled conditions to get rid of any harm that might affect mushrooms until the final stage of consumption.
3) Other parts of the plant are the growth rooms, for growing mushrooms. The growing area comprises of 14 growth rooms, each is totally and completely insulated and protected from weather conditions to keep the
environment inside those rooms fully controlled, to obtain the right and perfect conditions for growing. All these growth rooms are connected to cold water chillers and hot water boilers to keep all the conditions under control for the whole year.
4) The plant also contains two cold stores, one to store mushrooms spawn while the other is to store the final product (mushrooms) in fresh conditions before distribution to the market. Also, there are two big camps, one for the administration and the other for labourers. The farm started preparation and proceeding to compost product in October 2011 and the first package of mushrooms appeared in the market in December. The full capacity of the farm is around 500 tons.